31 August 2006

Today is Thursday and I know it's been long since I last blog... :)

My dear wife wants me to blog again, so I guess I had to take sometime off to update.

Today is also the start of Comex 2006, the so called BIGGEST IT and Electronics Fair. I am supposed to go with my friend on Saturday afternoon. Being the biggest IT Exhibition, it had to held at Expo which is a little out of the way. Although there's a lot of carparks there, it is still not enough for the big or shall I say, enormous crowd. Some of the things I want to look out for are:
1. Batteries or charger whichever is spoilt
2. IT Courses like Web Design or CCNA or MCSE (dun noe wat is it? GO GOOGLE FOR IT LAH!)
3. SD Card for my panasonic camera because now it's so dirt cheap (dun believe? GO EXPO N LOOK 4 URSELF!)

I been thinking what I want to do in future to earn more money, took me really some time to decide. Now my decision is to concentrade on my IT area. Learn as much as possible, so that my value increases. Find a fulltime IT job while joining my friend to do some IT Freelance. That is why I want to look for courses at the Comex. BUT eventually I might self study in order to save money. A web designing course could cost about $500 and CCNA could costs as cheap as $500 or as much as $3000 depending which school to go to.

In fact, I promised myself not to spend too much time unnecessarily and spend valuable time on studying. Need a lot to catch if I want to join my friend in the IT business. So I guess I shall end here and work hard for our future.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker