20 October 2006

today is friday and i took half day leave to meet someone from propnex. i wanted to meet him earlier, i wanted to chat with him more, i wanted him to help me. my wife said, he might be able to solve my problems and my worries.
his name is lim yong hock and he is a training & recruitment director. he is none other than my wife's boss.
i had wanted to join propnex as a fulltime agent. main motive is to earn more money. who do not love to have more money, but the problem is, are you capable to earn that money or are you just so weak that you can only work for others?
being able to earn what you deserve is really good but that also means if you do not work hard, no income. sounds fair, but not to those who do not work hard.
i must admit sometimes i am lazy but could it be my nature self or could it be my job nature that does not interest me. i usually liked a little pushing on the back to keep me going. and will i remain this way even when i am a property agent?
it's not easy to motivate oneself to go forward and work towards the goal. i always hear people saying that they are very determine to work hard and thus achieve the current status. but i believe, deep down, not all but most, do not have the determination to push themselves forward. some are just being lucky than the others. some worked extremely hard, earning just mere $500 per month, some merely talk and easily earn more than $10000 per month. when can i ever earn this amount of money? when can i obtain the abilities to achieve such high standards?
i always ask myself; am i lucky or am i unlucky?

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker