31 October 2006 - New Layout and Design

did you notice the layout and design different? i upgraded it to newer version and changed the layout. i think the new version is nicer and some features are better. still looking for some nice templates to replace these dull ones.

today morning, while going to office, nearly met with an accident twice within 10 secs on PIE. the first time, the stupid lorry cuts into my lane suddenly, it was close to me, but luckily did not hit me. then while i was still in shock, another lorry in front performed an E-brake and the lorry skidded. i responsed in time by turning my bike away. if i were closer and going a bit faster, i would not be here typing my blog. it's always so dangerous on the road and it is a blessing to reach home or office in one piece everyday.

my wife ever asked if i would allow our gal to ride bike when she grows up to appropriate age. i replied that i will forbid her from riding or even learning bike, but she insists, i have not choice. i do not want a situation when she hates me for forbidding this and that, in the end, she stop talking to me and i starting drifting away from her.

it is quite difficult nowadays to teach the younger ones, they are thinking differently from us and i do not blame her because i was once young too. we might find our young ones irritating and troublesome, like wise, our young ones will think that we are irritating and troublesome. there's always a gap between children and parents but we as parents must make sure this gap is not too big.

little thoughts for today and am glad i took some time to update my blog today.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker