04 November 2006 - LOST

today wanted to borrow some books at the library for myself and for my gal. happily, she searched and took the books, getting ready to scan the books but then i realisd i do not have my ic with me. i think back and realised that i did not collect it back after the pool game on thursday. then sadly, my gal put back her books and walked out of the library. we took a cab home and i immediately sped down to the pool shop and search for my ic. sure enough, my ic was there and together there were some other ic there kept nicely. seems like i am not the only blur one. my dear told me i got to much things to think of, so always forget things recently.

i wonder how much memories one brain can hold. can we upgrade our memories to higher capacity like a phone or camera?

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker