11 July 2007

yesterday received a call from ocbc, asked me a serials of questions and then hang up. soon, xavier called and told me my loan for the kelisa is approved. although kinda expected, still happy because at least 1 stage cleared. now will have to wait till 18 july for the COE bidding, if successful, kelisa will be here by early august.

last week my aunty asked if i want to take over her toyota vios which still got about $43600 left to finance. although it's a bigger and nicer car, we do not need it moreover getting a kelisa is just $19999 as compared to $43600, do not have so much money to spend on this car leh. maybe can buy over but would not be driving because already paid so much monthly for the loan.

today i am not on duty and both my dear are out, now fixing my main computer, do not know what is wrong with it. maybe it's time to get a new computer since this been around for at least 5 years. anyway, i will just need a motherboard, processor, better power supply and a bigger casing to improve the air circulation which in all costs less than $600.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker