27 March 2006 - Tired day

Yesterday went to PTP n sleep for 2 hours only. So today whole day very tired. Before I went to work at 12pm, I sent my bike for inspection at Sim Ming area. Failed the test the first time, then went to change tire for $96 n went back for retest. Passed but heart pain because spent money again. These 3 months spent a lot on motorbike. Next month roadtax n insurance expiring, got to pay another $300. My savings sucked dry again n again.

At 11am, everything settled, then went to Casio service centre to repair my wife's new Casio Exilim Z110. But seems like there's no problem when the girl tested the camera for me. I think it's my own mistake that I did not insert the cable fully into the camera, that's why the computer cannot detect the camera. Good news for today, as this is how I told my wife.

Reached office at 12pm, went to makan, went back office n work work work.

Then at night watched DVD, Jumanji 2.

Tired out...

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker