28 March 2006

I was thinking what did I do today...

Now I remembered, I went onboard at about 1pm n did not take my lunch. Until about 4.20pm, then I reached back on Clifford Pier. Quickly went back to office to finish something n went home at 6pm as usual.

Then received my wife's sms saying that she has terrible stomachache. So I got rush home to fetch our girl myself. Sometimes when I rains, I cannot reach home in time to fetch our girl but the bus driver is kind enough to wait for us whenever we are late. N so we did the same without complain when they were late to send our girl home. Unlike their lady boss, kept calling n complaining that we are late. Then when we are early, she never praise us.

At night at about 10.30pm, met Bren n X for a pool session. At 1am, the place have to close, so was forced to leave. Then went for supper until about 2am.

Quite tired but it was quite sometime since we last met up. X suggested a BBQ some day n so did my wife.

Installed a new software on my N3230 n can take funny photos. Below are some photos taken using the software.


No comments:

Daisypath Ticker