04 April 2006

It's been quite sometime since I last updated my blog. I have been very busy so can hardly spend time here to update. Mostly busy with work as some might notice, I write my blogs in the daytime during office hour. Although writing blog do not takes up much time, thinking what to write does.

Anyway, I was busy with report writing requested by my Boss. In fact, the report in not finished at this point of time but it's 98% done, just need some touching up n reorganizing. N since the time now is 11.48am, I am giving myself a little break to write my blog.

My wife was asking, how come I have to do reports when I am only a Checker. Checker checks ships, not do reports. N not only do I do reports, I also
1. Run
(official n personal) errands
2. Fix computers
3.
Assists in purchasing laptops, computer spare parts
4. Learn to use the copier machine
5. Align excel spreadsheets for manager (as he is not good in computers)
6. Drive colleague to Clifford Pier
7. Wait in the car while my colleagues go to other people's office to get money
8. Advise people on which phone to buy
9. Help colleague to look after things in the cafe while they go back office for meeting


Lots of things happened during this period when I was not blogging like
1. bike spoilt n spent $93.
2. then spoilt again on the very same day when I collected the bike
3. realised my leather shoe got a hole on the sole
4. went to pray in the temple near our house for the first time
5. also brought my little gal to pray but did not offer incense
6. took my gal for a ride from motordiam back to home for the first time as I am not comfortable to leave her at home alone
7. went to new Marine South Pier. Nice place but location no good (pics are below)
8. went back to office on Saturday even though I do not have to because I went onboard the previous day
9. my gal attended her first lesson at Yamaha Music School, I was not inside the class to accompany her because my knowledge of music sucks, so I asked my wife to go in. Heard that our gal cried initially when teacher asked her to sing aloud. But slowly, she adapted n went along with the class.

That's all for today n try to update my blog as frequent as possible. Stay tuned...



New Marine South Pier

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker