10 April 2006

Been busy recently that I forgot what I did recent so unable to update accordingly. So many ships to check until I so tired. Luckily today no ships to check, if not I will be so tired that I would not want to wake up tomorrow morning.

This afternoon renewed my motorbike insurance at $205. Heart pain because really spent a lot on this motorbike these few months, still have not renew my roadtax n do a ownership transfer for the bike which costs about $117.


My day got worst when I realised that my rain shoes are missing after leaving them on my bike for drying. I have done this quite a few times but were never stolen. But it's partly my fault to trust that Singaporeans are good people n will not touch my dirty n smelly rain shoes.

So I guess I have to buy another pair tomorrow. It's a waste of money but I need it for my daily travelling use.

Having a little headache, could be an after effect from swimming during noon time yesterday. Brought my wife n gal to swimming at Yio Chu Kang swimming pool. My wife did not swim, only myself n my gal swam. She really improved her swimming skills a lot after sending her to swimming classes n she was showing off during the 3 hours of swimming. I suffered from a mild sun burn on the face, shoulder n back.

At night, we tried to complete the zig saw puzzle that was bought few months ago. But after about 1 hour, we only completed half of it. Will try again tomorrow. It's fun doing things as a family but my gal kept talking n complaining that she do not know what to do. Haha.

That's all...

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker