14 April 2006

It was almost a long weekend if I am not going to work tomorrow. Took leave on 13th April supposingly to bring my wife go out walk walk n relax her mind but it was raining almost the whole day. We could not wait n ride in the rain in order to catch some food before my wife's gastric relapses. But not only the rain spoilt the day but my wife is also facing some problems with her work. But things work out fine, maybe because she bought a gift for her colleague as an apology for being scolded by their boss.

Never been to the new revamped Marina South shopping centre so we went there after breakfast. It was really nicely done up but the nicest thing is that, motorbikes still do not need to pay for parking. Haha...

Then I bought a HWZ magazine because got free Sanyo AAA rechargable batteries which costs more than the magazine. N my wife bought a gift for 2 of her colleagues.

After shopping at Marina South, we went to Toa Payoh to pass the gift to my wife's colleague. Then it's time for shopping again, but this time for food. That night, I decided to cook but I can only cook western food, so we had beef bolognaise, sausage omelette n pizza for dinner. Not very delicious as my gal did not finished it. I did not enjoy it much too, still preferred the spaghetti with cream sauce.

Today, 14th April 2006 is a Good Friday which is also a holiday. It was also a rainy day so we stayed at home the whole day packing n throwing away our gal's toys. About 80% of the toys were thrown away, now the room looks more spacious n brighter. Soon, I will throw some things in our study room too. It's a pity we have to throw things away as some still looks fine n it costs money to buy. We were hoping to keep most for our second child.

At night, i was supposed to go onboard a barge in Port of Tanjong Palapas(PTP) in Malaysia but last minute my manager told me not to go as it was raining heavily n it was too dark for me to go in. He replaced that barge with another barge in Singapore, but was too called off. My wife n I were happy n decided to go to a Pasar Malam in Khatib after dinner.

After dinner, we were too tired to go out but our gal was sad when she heard that. So we decided to bring her downstair to play at the playground. The lights were out downstair so we brought her to nearby temple to pray. It was the first time my wife goes there to pray. She was having nightmares n so we prayed for peace. We had no loose money for donation to the temple so I called X to ask if it's okay to donate Malaysia ringgit. But I asked him, I told him I was serious about this, but he still laughed at me.

After praying for a peace of mind, we headed home for a Pangya game while our gal sleep. Pangya is a online golf game with cute characters to play with. Check it out here

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker