14 June 2006 - Updates

Today is Wednesday. My mood is somehow coming back to normal maybe becos recently no more complains. Pure luck or just more careful after these things happened. Anyway, today went to lunch on my own because the programmers got lunch appointment with some other company's staffs. Then bought Almond bubble tea as I was not hungry. Went walking in the basement of Parkway Parade, I walked pass Four Leaves Bakery shop, so went in to buy 2 breads; 1 chocolate donut n 1 curry chicken bun. But after buying, still not hungry so I brought back to office to eat later. Maybe I had a late breakfast at 9.50am n lunch at 12pm is not enough time for me to digest.



Before I went back to office which is supposed to be 1pm, I went to MPH n see see look look. Do not know what to look for, slowly walked n came to pets section. Actually I was attracted there by this aunty. Not attracted by her beauty but her loud voice. She was on the phone but sitting down at the pet section. Although she saw me looking through the books there, she did not bother to stand up n give way for me. After about 2 mins, she hang up the phone. I thought she will stand up n leave, but she remain sitted n took out a piece of paper with 3 mobile numbers on it. She read the numbers, entered into her phone n started dialing again. It was another 3 mins of waiting. I did not want to ask her to move off because I do not want people to think that I know her, it makes people think I am as low class as her... :)

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker