07 June 2006

Today is Wednesday n I have not been talking to my blog for quite some time. Partly is busy, partly it's because I do not feel like touching the computer n partly because I am still not in the mood. Too many things in my mind: confused, troubled, worried, tired n sick. As mentioned before, my memory is not so good recently, so with so many things happening in the office, think my memory is totally occupied by all these nonsenses.

Although no mood to update, I still like to make some effort to do so as a record for future reference n memory. It's nice to read back now n then to refresh my memory. But recently, all memories are bad memories n hopefully I learn from my mistakes n not to repeat it again.

Recently I have not been playing MapleStory, Pangya n SilkRoadOnline because it takes time n the mood is not right. In fact, I been refraining myself from playing too much so as to spend more time with my family. I would like to bring them out for a short holiday but it's hard to get things done because our girl got music lessons on Saturday. If we go overseas, most likely she will miss a lesson. So maybe a BBQ or a trip to the sentosa would be good enough. Nicky has been "jioing" (means inviting) me to Bangkok, Genting n Sentosa chalet but I have pushed away all invitations partly because we got no $$$. He likes to make quick decisions with short notice but I cannot make such an decision n I do not like making such a decision. So I had to push away his offers.

That's all I have to say for today n hope for a better tomorrow...

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker