31 May 2006

Today is Wednesday n I am not updating my blog today because I feel happy n everything is back to normal. In fact, it's the opposite. The previous matter have not been settled n seems like there's a new rumour about my performance. Apparently, somone is talking behind my back, saying that I cannot find where the ships are located when I am tasked to go onboard. My colleague told me to ask properly in order to find the location of the ship n thus not wasting fuel n time.

He was referring to a job to a ship called Canter. Initially, the ship was supposed to be located at Eastern Bunkering Bravo or in short EBB. Then I called n asked if it's EBB, he said changed to EPA but it sounded like EBA. So I double confirm by asking if it's Eastern Bunkering Alpha, he said "YES!"

Then when I took the speedboat out to find Canter at EBA, I realised that the ship is not there. So I called again, n he kept saying EPA, EPA. I still could not make up what he said. Only at this moment, Canter's crew member, who were also onboard the speedboat, told me it's EPA. So the speedboat turned back n went to EPA.

The boatman immediately called Jason who was in charge of the boat to tell him I was informed wrongly about the location.

This incident has been a week ago n I thought nothing will happen. But I was wrong, someone apparently spread this around n the blame is on me. I am very very sad. I do not know what to do. Someone seems to be watching me from behind n waiting for me to do something wrong now n then.

Sad...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are not suitable for this job, think of your future and your family. Maybe your wife also worried for your future...

Daisypath Ticker