26 May 2006 - Moody

Recently, I was feeling very moody. Do not feeling like going to office, I do not know why. Could be because I am afraid to see boss. Haiz... never feeling this since I worked here for more than 6 months.
Today attended a 1 day course at Bestway building, by right after this course, I can be a bunker clerk but I am not working as a bunker clerk.
Do not know what to write today because my feeling too mixed up liao. Feel empty, stupid, lousy, angry, tired n boring. Empty because I do not know what to do with so many things happening in the office. Stupid n lousy because I am now 27, with a wife of more than 6 years n a 5 years old daughter, but I still earning that little money n no car. Angry because I still feel betrayed by someone who said I m not working properly. Tired n boring because I feel like taking a break n I know so do my wife. Oops... :)

Haiz... I think I should stop here n resume when I gets my feeling correct.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker