18 May 2006 - Bad people are everywhere

Today is Thursday n lots of unpleasant things are happening in my office. I have yet spoke to my boss because my boss seems unhappy recently. I have afraid to be in between the crossfire though I m near to the crossfire (read my previous post for more info). I m getting more n more afraid as 2 colleagues already got fired because they did not do their job properly but they were caught red-handed. N 1 of the colleagues worked in the company for many years. My other colleagues had tried to help him talk to boss n allow him to stay but boss decision was unclear. I just hope he gets a 2nd chance because he is quite a nice guy among other colleagues.

Sometimes, I really regretted leaving my previous company because it's so safe n comfortable there. But the very bad point is, my salary are pretty low n standard. Comfortable can be dangerous because it causes one to slack n deteriorate in performance. I know because I was in that state for a few months before I left the company.

The current company is really full of bad people, spies n 小人。 I always have to watch my back for any back stabber. Isn't this world full of surprises?

N bad people are everywhere. As I browse through HardwareZone forum, I found a victim who was cheated of his money by a renovation company. He started a blog to complain about him n most importantly, to spread the words n increase consumer's awareness. It's an expensive experience but he handles it quite well. He mentioned that he earns less than $2000 per month, his wife is not working n he forked out more than $20000 to pay the renovation company. Pictures are taken to show that his "ideal" house is now in a mess. Do take a look at his lengthy blog n help spread the words.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker