15 May 2006

Today is Monday n I wanted to write a blog today because I am fustrated with something that happened at my workplace.

Nothing serious, just a complain by some unknown person about ME. This mysterious person told boss that I was not working correctly while I was onboard. I do not know how this person knows that I did not do my job correctly but my colleagues n I have a strong feeling about who this mysterious person is.

In actual fact, I sometimes did things incorrectly BUT there will be a reason to justify it. N even if I did something incorrectly, I will not do it in front of someone else.

My manager told me, even if I want to do things the easy way, do it tactfully. I just hope my manager knows that I been framed.

I must really be very careful with what I do n will not give the mysterious guy another chance to catch my painful leg.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker