10 May 2006

Today is Wednesday n I start work at 2pm. I only woke up at 12.45pm by a phone call although I set alarm to wake me up at 12pm. It was from the shop where I bought an Acer laptop for my colleague. There was some problem with the set we ordered on last Saturday n they required us to pay additional $40. I was not in the position to make the decision so I called my colleague. He was angry n insisted not to pay. I was caught in between, so I gave him the telephone number n told him to talk to the salesperson. In the end, the boss of the shop resolved the problem by absorbing $20 n my colleague agreed unwillingly. The laptop could only be collected on Friday instead of today. I hated to help this colleague of mine but he always ask me for help. So I started to reject him when he ask for my help. Anyway, I am busy with some many other things n manager just gave me another task to do when another colleague, Fel goes on holiday for 10 days. Help him, help her, but who help me...?

There was little time for me to eat lunch so I skipped lunch today. Reached office at 2.05pm but it's okay.

Worked n worked until I did not noticed it was time to go home but before that, I got to send an oil sample for testing again before going home. This time, my manager suddenly asked if I go SGS which is at Ayer Rajah Cresent, is it convenient for me. After so many times of delivery, now then he asked. I told him it's not convenient but it's okay. He added that all the rest leave in East side, so if they go, it's more inconvenient.

Reached home, brought my gal out for dinner, bath, taught her spelling n it's time to sleep... perhaps not, it's time for MapleStory. :)

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker