09 May 2006

Today is Tuesday n yes, I been busy again. Busy with all the work hand over by a colleague who quit to settle some family problems. N I just know that she had flown off to USA to settle it. I wonder what could be the problem? She wanted to apply 2 months no pay leave but boss asked her to resign first, 2 months later then see if still need her. My guess is, no, boss will not hire her again because he has someone in mind for the post of programmer but it's not me.

Then an admin manager was sent to another company for attachment or something like that because he said he might be coming back a year later. So meanwhile, I got to take over the Cisco security system n the computer matters. I already tried not to be too involved in it but he still pass the duties to me. N he said got a big project which is to replace about 20 computers in the company but he got no time to kick off. He took half a day to hand over all the things to me, I do not think it's enough but will keep in contact to ask him more.

Then recently so so tired because a lot of ships to check but I guess it's good for the business n for the company. I cannot complain too much as boss n manager do not like to hear. So just accept it quietly n willingly.

Today my friend Tom said he want to buy N3230, so I suggested to him that he can buy my N3230. But after much considerations, I think better not because I am aiming to buy SE K750i which costs about $380 for 2nd hand. N I told him that I am selling my N3230 at $280. So I got to top up another $100 for the SE K750i which I do not want to. I intend to buy a BT headset which costs about $80 so that I can answer phone calls while riding bike. Will go down to SLS to take a look.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker