01 May 2006

Today is Monday n a public holiday, Labour Day. But as usual, I do not get to enjoy my holidays.

At 9.30am, I left home to my new colleague's house, Robin to take his car to Malaysia. Not to play but to work. Reached his house at 10am, PTP at 10.45am, pier at 11.10am n reached our company barge at 11.50am. But it delayed until 1.05pm, left the ship n went back onshore at about 1.50pm.

I was so hot n tired because the previous night slept at 4am plus. Had to wait for phone calls as there were changes to the ship timing n because the Robin is understudying me, so I let him coordinate with the necessary people. But still, I could not go to sleep n let him handle all these things, so I got to make sure he is doing the job right.

So far, the only complain about him is that, he is not so responsive. Whenever I give him instructions n ask him to call me when he has the updates. I would only receive the updates hours after. I think he has offended our operation manager by asking unnecessary questions. I just hope he can pass through the probation although I do not wish he can. :)

Reached home at about 4.30pm, went to bath, checked email, played MapleStory for a while n went to take a nap before dinner time. After dinner, watched SuperBand, a very nice Band competition. For more info, go to www.superband.com.sg

After washing the plates, mopping the floor, teaching our gal spelling n music, coaxing her to sleep, it was my turn to sleep...
So tired...

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker