24 April 2006

Tonight, we have got 2 visitors. 1 is my wife's friend n the other is her dog, a Silky Terrier. A really small n cute dog. It's was called Kiki. Kiki explored our whole house n likes to bite on small things found on the floor. She liked my gal a lot n chased her to play. When my gal wanted to sleep, Kiki tried to climb on her n my gal froze there fearing of being bite. N according to my gal, she climbed up to look at my daughter sleep.

Kiki was quite slow n could not catch the ball when we threw to her. My wife's friend brought her dog because she is going to home breed the dog n give it to us next year. So she is showing us the parent of our future dog.
According to her, maintenance of this dog is low but I want to make sure it's true n will ask around for more information.

It was no long before I had to leave home n go onboard, as usual. So I could not spend more time with Kiki. Really like her a lot. I am always fearful of dogs as they bites, but Kiki was okay.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker