23 April 2006

Today is Sunday. I went onboard this morning until about 9.20am. Went to Pek Kio Market to buy the famous prawn noodle for my wife n delicious carrot cake for our gal. Waited about 10 mins before I get the chance to buy the carrot cake. When on my way home, I stopped by to buy my favourite, Lotus Seed Bun.

I have not went to visit my grandfather n grandmother for a few weeks, so I was hoping today can go visit him especially after I dreamed the death of my grandfather. Really hoped he is doing okay n not hide any thing like health problem from us.

When we reached the place, then we realised that there was no lunch prepared for us. No one actually bothers to inform us, how sad, but maybe they forgotten like how I always forgot to tell them... :)

My grandfather offers to drive us to Jalan Besar market to take our lunch. Ordered claypot chicken rice n 1 small portion of black chicken soup. As we were not very hungry, we could not finish the rice. So my grandfather packet it back home for dinner.

The weather for today is very bad. 1 moment it was raining heavily, the next, it was burning hot. This could make one sick easily.

After lunch, went to Novena Square to buy some goceries n went home to rest.

I went to sleep when reached home because did not sleep well the previous night when waiting to go onboard. My wife was tired but she did not sleep n stayed up to prepare dinner. She is always looking up the receipe to search for better food to cook n I know it's tough for her. It's not easy to cook a meal n many gals do not know how to. I am really glad she could cook decent meals for us. But sometimes, I also cook some meals for them n I can only cook wastern food.

Tonight, there's no order to go onboard so I spent the night watching television. There are nice programs on Sunday night on Channel U, Channel 8 n Channel 5. So I got to switch between them once in a while. Then at about 9.30pm, my gal wanted to sleep n asked if I want to play Pangya. Had 2 games with my wife n her friend before sleeping...

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker