22 April 2006

Today is Saturday n I am not working while my wife is. But today too tired to wake up n send her to work. So gave her money to take cab but it's already 8.30am when she left home n she got to reach office by 9am. I guess she will be late.

I cannot remember what time I woke up but I tidied up the house when I woke up. Until about 1pm, told my gal to go n bath, change clothes n get ready to go to Sun Plaza to attend music class. We reached Sun Plaza at 2pm, took lunch. Then I went to search for abacus for my gal because she is learning that in school. Cannot not find a suitable one n went home. I fell asleep when I reached home. At 4.20pm, they came home n I was awaken by the door bell.

At night, we went to a BBQ gathering among my ex-colleagues. I borrowed Nicky's Hyundai Getz n drove my family to Pasir Ris Costa Sand Chalet. Only a few came; Vincent, Eddie n wife, Giorson, Charles n wife. I guess the location is not so appealing as to attract more people to come. Had a great time with them n as usual, Vincent got drunk because someone brought red wine to drunk him. Then I used Nicky's car to send Vincent home but did not know exactly where he stayed. I think he was way too drunk to tell, so I dropped him opposite Blk 85 Bedok North. Then sent my family home n went back to the chalet to return the car. By the time I reached the chalet, all except for 2 friends had left the chalet. Chatted with Nicky a while n left the place too.

This morning, I woke up in fear because I dreamt that my grandfather died n saw his funeral. I was very sad in the dream n even when I was awake, I feared that my dream might come true. He is a very nice person to many but many people do not appreciate him like my own brother, my father n my uncle. He is very acknowledge, he can repair fans, electric flask, television, bicycle, motorbike, etc. He is even good in capentry stuffs like drilling or fixing a hard wire between 2 walls for hanging clothes.

Since when we were young, he adores me n my brother a lot. Our family used to live in Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 but we moved to current place after I finished Secondary 2. The current place is nearer to my grandfather, it's only less than 10 mins walk. My grandfather would frequently comes over n buy some nice titbits for us. He treats us fairly n we do not need to share the titbits as he always buy each of us individual titbits. He also adores my wife n our gal, sometimes he would give some pocket money to our gal to buy sweats. Nowadays he been working very hard to earn a living because my uncle is not treating him well. Anyway, I just hope one day, I would be earning twice as much as now, then I can take care of him like how he took care of us.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker