21 April 2006

Today stomach not feeling well, so I did not send my wife to work. After sending her to MRT, I went home n fell asleep. Woke up at 10.30am but still want to sleep. Went to bathe, changed n went to work. Sms Nicky n asked if he want to sleep or makan, he replied that he want to sleep n told me to buy some fruits for him. Went to Marine Parade to eat Yong Tau Hu with Yam rice, my favourite food. I wanted to eat it with noodle but I always get my shirt stained if I order dry noodles with chilli.

Then went shopping for a while to see what to things to buy although I do not have any ideas what I want to buy. Maybe memory no good, so always forget what to buy, so shop around to refresh my memory. Walked 10 mins but still don't know what to buy. So sat down n took a rest while waiting for the time to pass. It's 12.50pm but I do not feel like going to office too early. By right, I can reach office at 2pm but normally go back early to finish the paper works.

At about 3pm, my manager told me to go to MS Pier, get an oil sample n take it to SGS for testing, after that can go home from there.

When going home, my manager told me to go to PTP to check a ship there but still not sure of the timing yet. Then when I reached home at 6.15pm, realised that that ship stop pump at about 8pm. Although I have 1 hr n 45 mins to go in, it is not enough as motorbike lane will be super jam on Friday night. So I got to drive a car in to avoid the big JAM, managed to get Tom's car to go in. Lucky me but not so because there's still a little jam on car lane. Then my luck seems to run out fast as whichever lane or counter I chose is problematic n was held back at least for 10 mins. Normally, Singapore checkpoint clears a car in under 3 mins. So overall, I spent 30 mins at Singapore checkpoint.

When reached Malaysia checkpoint, I also went to the wrong counter n got to wait for another 5 mins. As Malaysia checkpoint is not as crowded as Singapore checkpoint, so I decided to
reverse the car n go to another counter. I did it with a little hesitation n luckily I did it eventually as after I was cleared at another counter, that stupid car was still not cleared yet.

To cut things short, I managed to reach my ship at 8.20pm but luckily the ship is only leaving at 9pm. I only go up to the ship for a short 10 mins but I panic n rushed for more than 1 hr. That's my job so I got no choice.

Reached back Sembawang at about 10pm, returned the car, went to buy dinner n went home.

When reached home, my wife's friend, Pearlyn was at our house chating. I joined in the chatting for a while but I was too tired to continue long. So I went to sleep at about 12am.

A very long n tiring day...

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker