20 April 2006

Today morning went back to PropNex to look for my ex-manager, Jason. Spent some time talking with him n update myself but main motive is to get my commission from him. So far, I only closed 1 case after joining as part-time property agent for more than 6 months. Being a Property Agent takes up lot of time, being a part-time agent takes up more time. So it's not easy if you ask me, then the manager must also be acknowledge n helpful. My ex-manager has since transferred me to his manager because he said he is not good enough to teach. Hopefully I can gain more experience, change to a Programmer job n then I should start property part-time again.

That day when I was at Marina South Pier, I went to third floor to take a look n saw a beautiful scenary. Below are the photos to share:










No comments:

Daisypath Ticker