19 April 2006

As usual, woke up at 6am but today got to send my wife to work by 7.45am must reach her office. Woke her up at 6am, still sleeping. 6.15am, still don't want to wake up. Finally at 6.30am, then she unwillingly woke up, walked to the bath.

By the time we leave home, it's about 7.25am n so we got about 20 mins to reach Toa Payoh which I think it's impossible. Normally I take at least 30 mins to reach Toa Payoh but I still try my best n went the fastest as I could. Still, we reached Toa Payoh at 7.55am, 10 mins late, not so bad.

Then I went to park my bike downstair n went for breakfast nearby. Searched for my favourite breakfast, Bee Hoon Noodle with egg, preferable chicken wing but I chose fried fish stick instead n a cup of hot milk tea. :)
I could eat this almost everyday since there's nothing much to eat in the morning so this is considered quite a light meal n affordable. Although porridge might be a better choice, porridge might costs more than a plate of Bee Hoon Noodle.

Actually, the hawker near to Parkway Parade sells nice Bee Hoon Noodle but the staff there very "kuai lan", so I told myself not to patronise them again. Whenever Nicky wants to buy Bee Hoon Noodle, I would go other stores to buy other food. If I really wants to eat Bee Hoon Noodle, I would look for other places to buy. I can go to Chong Pang, Toa Payoh or Katong to buy. But all except for Chong Pang store, are not as good as the Marine Parade store. I have not ever taken such steps to avoid a store, no matter how bad I was treated. This in fact, is my first time doing it n I do feel happy.

There's always bad attitude people around us but if we always give in to them, they will keep bullying us.

Did I mentioned that my luck this year is not very good? Yes, I am unlucky this year, different from what was mentioned in the forecastl for this year. Unlike my wife n Nicky, they seems to be having a better year than me despite that we are all Goats. Maybe like my wife said, I do not believe in Spirits n Gods, n so God do not bless me for the year. We always have disagreements when it comes to these Spirital things, I better not mention more, because religious is a very sensitive topic. I was also adviced not to attend any wedding n funeral this year, so I had to push away a wedding invitation of my ex-colleague, Liew. I just hope he understands why I cannot go. As much as possible n if my wallet permits, I would like to attend. I think it's sort of a gathering among old friends or colleagues. Liew is not a very good friend of mine but we got some common topics to talk about while I was still in CSIT. There are more good people in CSIT than there are in my current company n I do miss those days. People in CSIT especially my department, are friendly n easy-going. Perhaps our age gaps are not very big n even the old timers there are friendly. My current company has lots of "小人“, n I got to be on high alert every single day. It's tiring to be on the alert n watch what I say because words spread like fire in this company. U never know what words will reach boss' ears.

Some changes are going on in the company, but I just hope good changes happen n bad changes goes away.

I am happy that I could remember so much n could blog so much today. I still wish for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker