18 April 2006

I forgot what I did today, I guessed nothing big n important happened. But I realised that my memories fails me these recent years, could be due to age or maybe memory full just like a memory card. Sometimes needs to clear some memories or even format the memory card to store more new things. But too bad, human's memory cannot be erased at our own will.

But some memories are good n sweet while some are bad n bitter. It's always good to deliberately forget those bad memories n keep those good ones. But then, I remembered hearing a sentence from a Chinese drama series, "If there's no bad people, how to we know you are good people?" So I rephrase it, "If there's no bad memories, how do I know there's good memories?"

I hope I can remember more things whether it's good or bad, n write it down here so in case I lost my memories or whatever, I can read back n RECALL.

Going to sleep early today because I am not going onboard n my eyes are closing...

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker