21 March 2006

Today left office at 7.10pm and went to Clifford Pier to collect oil sample. Went to SGS lab, left the oil sample for testing n left the place. But the lab test technician so proud. Told him urgent before I left the place, he replied, "Don't tell me urgent, I got so many tests to do." Then I told him, "I must let you know it's urgent, if not you don't know n do it slowly." Then he replied but I can make up what he said n I quickly leave the place as he don't looked happy. As if he is doing the test for free, our company pays him $ one, ok!!! These people just think that we really needs his help and so don't give us face.

Anyway, I did not stay long because my mother came to our house to visit us. She even cooked dinner for us, then my wife can take a rest for the night. I know it is very tiring to cook almost every night after a long day's work. She looks so stress after work because her boss think highly of her n gave her important tasks to do alone. Do not need to talk much about her job as she has her own blog
here.

I told my wife will reach home by 9pm n indeed, I reached home at 8.50pm even after I went to nearby provision shop to buy eggs n toothpaste for my girl. Not forgetting my girl's blog is
here. My mother cooked steam fishes, egg n brocolli. Forgot to take pictures of these dishes. I guess I am still not used to using my phone n take pictures as I go. Last time when I was working in MINDEF, I cannot take camera phone, now that I changed job, no one can stop me from carrying camera phone n a thumbdrive in my pocket. It's so shiok to carry these gadgets around especially if you are a technie-savvy guy like myself. Nowadays I always bring my Blue Billionton BT doogle n my Red Lexar 256MB thumbdrive to work.

After dinner, chatted for a while with my mother. Been quite sometime since we last chatted, we always did not chatted so well because I used to be very naughty n hated to talk to her. I think kids are all like that n I can feel the stress when my girl do not want to talk to me. The last time when my mother came over, she heard me scolding my girl, then she told me to relax n teach her slowly, don't stress her. I guess when one gets older, they gets more mature in thinking. She used to be very strict with me too but now she asked me to teach my girl slowly n don't stress her. Then when I was young, I always don't talk or listen to her, now I wished time would turn back so that I can treat her better. Then when I was young, I also spent her money unwisely. If I had controlled n self-desciplined myself, she would had more than $xxxxx in savings. I used up most of her savings to buy motorcycle. It's a total waste of money, that's why now I only ride a Yamaha RX-Z n bought it with my own money from my best friend, Mr Loh.


At about 10pm, my mother went home alone. How I wished I got a car to drive her home but that's impossible within these few years unless...? Everytime I see her, she seems older n weaker. She also told me her leg is painful nowadays so she reduced her working days about 2 weeks ago. I wonder I have enough money to support her when she grows old.

Today wrote a lot, I guess this serves as a good memory for future reference. Will write even more in future. I think there's a lot of gammer mistakes here, so please pardon my language.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker