Motorola Phones

I just felt like recommending more phones now since I am still in the office at 6.15pm waiting for an order to go Clifford Pier to collect something n send it for testing. Since I have recommended 2 Nokia phones, I will now recommend 3 Motorola phones. I have ever owned a Motorola E398 but this is not what I am going to recommend because it's an old phone. But this E398 has changed my view about Motorola phones. Motorola phones used to be very non user-friendly for example V3688+



To show you what Motorola E398 looks like (Specifications)



And so the 3 Motorola phones I am going to recommend are

SLVR L7 (
Specifications)
This is a slim phone but camera is only vga.


RAZR V3i (Specifications)
This phone is an upgrade from V3, with 1.23MP camera n supports microSD card.


RAZR V3x (Specifications)
This is a nice 3G phone but it is not as slim as V3 or V3i. N the built is not as strong as V3 or V3i.



That's all for now. Maybe tomorrow will recommend Sony Ericsson phones. But I have not much research on Sony Ericsson phones. Hope you guys enjoyed my very short recommendations.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker