Nokia 3250

After you read this post, you might realised that I am actually a mobile phone lover. I love reading reviews of phones n then discuss about them online. Some friends even asked for my advice when they are going to buy phones. They would ask me which models to buy n what features that phone has. But there's no perfect phones, so sometimes, it's hard to decide what you want. For myself, I bought Nokia 3230 on 31st Jan 2006. It's quite a nice phone despite many users complained that it's slow, restart frequent, visible screen flicker. The slow interface n flickering screen does not bother me, but the restart problem is getting on my nerve. But maybe because my wife does not like me to change phone frequently, so I set my tolerance level higher this time. Sometimes, it's not my fault to change phone frequent, if the phone has so many problems, how are you going to use it n accept it. The phones it bought are not expensive n I always make it a point to wait till my contract ending to upgrade my handset. Hopefully I can hold on to this N3230 for more than 1 year.

Nokia 3250 is next generation of Nokia 3230 n it looks kind of stylo as the bottom part can turn. It's selling at S$620 at the point of time when I write this. Below are it's basic specifications:

Network : GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Dimension : 103.8 x 50 x 19.8 mm
Weight : 115 g
Display : TFT, 256K colors
OS : Symbian OS v9.1, Series 60 rel. 3.0
Bluetooth : Yes
Edge : Class 10, 236.8 kbps
Int Mem : 10 MB internal memory
Ext Mem : microSD (TransFlash) (up to 1GB)
Camera : 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video(QCIF)
Features : Push to Talk
Java MIDP 2.0
Stereo MP3/AAC player
Stereo FM radio
Visual radio
Standard 3.5 mm stereo headphones jack
PIM functions
Voice dial/memo
Battery : Standard battery, Li-Ion 1100 mAh (BP-6M)
Standby : Up to 245 h
Talk Time : Up to 3 h

You can read the review
here. The pictures of N3250 are below:


No comments:

Daisypath Ticker