22 March 2006

It was raining when I was going home at about 6pm. So got to put on my raincoat n rain shoes. Today is our 6th wedding aniversary n I actually forgotten it. My wife was waiting for me to send her flowers but I think she was rather disappointed n for the second time this year. I also did not send her flowers this valentine, not totally my fault because I did ordered the flowers online but the flowers were not delivered on time so I called to cancelled it. My wife knocks off at 6pm but when I called the florist, she said they will arrive at her office at about 7pm. Took in so many orders but cannot cope with all the orders. Never will I order from them again, will find a shop near to my wife's workplace next year as what I did every year. But early last year, she was still working at Bugis, so I know where to get the flowers. Since she changed job, I do not know where
to get the flowers. Will make it a point to search for the shop early next year.

Since today is our aniversary n I did not buy any presents (oops), I decide to bring her to eat something better (althought not very grand or special). We ate at Country Mana since this is the only restaurant in Sun Plaza other than a Chinese Restaurant. I ordered Teriyaki Chicken with Salmon, my wife ordered Mana Half Chicken n my girl ordered Fried Tender Chicken with Fries. N a bowl of Cream of Mushroom for a starter.




After that she ate a cup of Sundae ice-cream from McDonald before we went home because she fell down when I was playing hide n seek with her. So my wife "sayang" her by treating her ice-cream. Ice-cream is my girl's favourite food.

Today got a scolding from Boss. Not just me, but all 5 Checkers got the scoldings because business no good, so Boss thought we are not doing our job properly. N asked why we are not going out n spot checking the barges instead sitting down comfortably in our seat during office hour. If we do not need to do paper work, then we go out there n check anytime. Then Boss said got problems must tell, got suggestions must say. Heard from the old timer, every 6 months, he will sit down n complain business no good. Hopefully I will still be writing blog in next 6 months, then know if it's true that every 6 months will give a lecture.

Sleep at 12am because my wife n I watched DVD. Got so many DVDs but no time to watch. That's all for today.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker