23 March 2006

Today is a busy day n so will the rest of the week until next week. Heard that Boss is hiring more people to help up. At about 5.30pm, about 8 bunker clerk came in the office for a meeting suggested by Boss. Everyone was chatting away happily but when Boss came in, the tension build up. I heard the meeting ended around 7pm. luckily I was not called in to join the meeting. Every weekday at 6pm, I would rush home to fetch my wife at the sembawang mrt n then pillon her back to our house. Then at about 6.50pm, our girl's school school will reach downstair. It's become a routine n I got used to it.

But today, my wife did not come back to cook dinner, she has got a meeting at woodlands. There's a blood drive at woodlands CC n hopefully there are many people coming forward to donate blood. I donated my first blood on 27th Nov 2005 n I think I might be donating again. It's not painful but I am scared of needles. Hehe...

My girl was sad when she saw that most of her fishes died. She has caught 12 fishes during the recent excursion to fish farm. She was so happy n excited, n I bought a small fish tank n a filter for her fishes. But seems like my luck with fishes are quite bad, now it's only left with 4 fishes. She cried twice because she loss 8 fishes. Poor thing...

At about 12.15am, I met up with Bren, one of my best friend since secondary days. Know him n another guy. X, for more than 10 years. Time really flies. He passed me the roadtax for my bike n then passed me a paper bag with something inside. I have yet checked what's inside but I think it's a T-shirt because he said it's for me to wear when I exercise. It's a gift for my birthday, 24th March. Then we were discussing whether X will remember if it's my birthday. To me, it does not matters whether they remember my birthday or whether if they celebrate with me, importantly is that we are still best friends n stay healthy. Then once in a while, take leave n go out makan some nice food. Nowadays we do not meet often, maybe once every 2 - 3 months.

At 1.30pm, received call from bunker clerk to go onboard but something unpleasant happened n I do not wish to elaborate more. In the end, I did not go onboard. Came home within 10 mins when I reached Clifford Pier.

It's 3.15am n it's time to sleep...

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker