24 March 2006

Today is my birthday but there's no celebration today as I had to go onboard at 4pm. Then came back on shore at about 9pm. Went to my in-law's house n fetch my wife. She brought our girl to my in-law's house n leave her over the weekend. I got the following things to do so got no choice but to send my girl away:
1. Go to the manager's house to service his computer
2. Go back office to do some paperworks even though it's not my working Saturday
3. Buy back the dining table lamp because I washed it n the whole thing soften down
4. Buy 2T for my motorbike
5. Meet a friend for lunch n talk
6. Then on Sunday, my wife needs to go for a blood drive organised by CDC

Busy right, but that's the way it is. Since I got the whole Saturday to myself, got to do many things. It is not very often that I get a chance to have a day off :)

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker