01 December 2006

Christmas is around the corner but i am afraid mood is not right to celebrate. too many things happening around and seems like there's not much controls over it. last time i always think we can control over life but things happened recently that makes me think other wise. the road in front of me seems more and more dark, i am not sure where am i going. i want to find my own self, can anyone tell me how?

feeling down mostly because my dear's health is not that good recently. i think it's not convenient to spell it out but praying very hard that everything will be fine. life is so vulnerable.

i wonder when my luck will change to better, maybe it's really time to go fortune telling and find out in advance. i really need someone to guide me through this dark period of my life. feeling so helpless and lifeless. fortunately, my dear is by my side during these days, i really grow more and more attached to her, cannot imagine the days without her.

No comments:

Daisypath Ticker